A gravel cycling shoes with Powerstrap Velcro closure system design for an enveloping fit and a X4 outsole targeted stiffness and rubber tread for mixed surfaces.
POWERSTRAP X4 is a versatile and ubiquitous gravel-focused shoe, designed for drop-bar riders whose adventures and aspirations take them beyond the traditional paved roads.
While most traditional Velcro closures just pull together two sides of the shoe's upper, in the Powerstrap configuration a ribbon wraps around the foot, providing secure containment using just two straps. The instep and the midfoot are separately adjustable for customized fit and compression.
For these versatile shoes we developed a specific outsole, the X4: a carefully considered combination of stiffness and comfort, to turn pedals effectively on mixed surfaces; blending nylon - with targeted stiffness - and a rubber tread for effective grip and durability.
• X4 nylon outsole – with rubber tread, stiffness index 6
• Weight: 292g (size 42- 1/2 pair)
• Sizes: 36-48 (37 to 47 also in half sizes)
• Powerstrap: foot-wrapping Velcro closure designed for an enveloping fit
• X4 outsole: targeted stiffness and rubber tread for mixed surfaces